We are students and youth from around the globe making a difference in the lives of young children.
WE CONNECT STAND UP FUNDRAISE SPEAK UP FOR ALL CHILDREN.
We closely support OneSky’s work through outreach, fundraising, and forming student-led OneSky clubs across high school and college/university campuses around the world. Read more about OneSky’s vital work.
Join Us …
Gain Leadership Skills
Connect with Your Community
Have Fun with Old and New Friends!
Start Here …
Reach out to friends near you, or start your own club!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChinaCareClubBU/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bingchinacareclub/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/121649142228
- Panda Playgroup: https://asacc.uconn.edu/programs/china-care-panda-playgroup/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/McMasterYFA/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tuftschinacare
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tuftschinacare/
- Website: https://ase.tufts.edu/tuftschinacare/about.html#home
- Website: https://chinacare.uchicago.edu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WashUChinaCare?fref=ts
- Website: https://sites.wustl.edu/chinacare/
- Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1I7V0EYSMtZymzAnzLTIYa
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wustlchinacare/
Students for OneSky Berkeley High School–Berkeley, California
OneSky Awty International High School Club–Houston, Texas
Duke University China Care Club
Spruce Creek High School
Dr. Phillips High School China Care Club
United World College–South East Asia
Don’t see your club listed? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to the list.
Students for OneSky were known as China Care Clubs, a program of China Care Foundation (CCF) founded in 2003 to “give special needs Chinese orphans the opportunity for a better life and to empower youth through direct humanitarian service.” In 2012, CCF transferred the China Care Clubs program to OneSky.
Since then, China Care Clubs have worked with OneSky to provide orphaned and neglected children with an education and family-like love. In 2016, when Half the Sky became OneSky, we renamed the program Students for OneSky. The new name reflects our resolve to bring our approach to the millions of children the world forgot. We are fortunate that so many of our China Care Club partner clubs support our expanded mission to give our world’s most vulnerable children a second chance at a bright future.
We are also proud to have worked with China’s Children International to organize student and adoptee summer volunteer trips to our China Care Home in Beijing. Our summer volunteer trip 2021 is currently on hold due to travel restrictions.
How do I launch a club?
First steps is getting in touch with your school’s administration to find out what forms and steps are required for establishing an official campus club. Then, reach out to email@example.com to let us know you’re interested in starting a club. Refer to this Resource Pack for more information on getting started.
How may we donate?
When fundraising offline, we advise clubs and students either donate online here or mail a check made out to “OneSky” to 2246B Sixth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to connect with you!
Let’s Connect …
OneSky teaches communities and caregivers to provide nurturing responsive care and early education to unlock the vast potential hidden in our world’s most vulnerable children.