Activity Pack Pick Up
- Activity packs will be available for pick up prior to the event. Please bring your own bag to collect your activity pack.
- Participants will receive separate emails for pick up location and other detailed arrangements. Please present the email in person or authorize a representative to collect before deadline.
- Pick up deadline: 1st November 2019 (Friday)
- Reminder: No activity packs will be distributed at the hike.
- For environmental protection, a water station will be available for refills at the finishing line on Shatin Pass Road. Please be responsible and bring your own drinks.
- We will place garbage bags next to the recycling bins near the finishing line, to facilitate participants in disposing recyclable and non-recyclable items.
- You will also be responsible for your own equipment. Please take every precaution to ensure your own safety and that of your child.
- Getting there: OneSky will only provide shuttle bus service from Choi Hung MTR Station to the starting point of Trail 1 (Gilwell Campsite). For hikers opting for other trails, please arrange your own transportation to your starting points.
- Getting back: OneSky will provide shuttle bus service from the finishing line near Shatin Pass Road to Choi Hung MTR Station after the hike for all participants. This service will run from 2:15pm to 3:30pm.
- Parking will NOT be available at the starting and finishing points of the trails. Please use public transport.
** Participants in the Charity Hike do so at their own risk. OneSky cannot be held responsible for injury or death or for any damage to or loss or destruction of property or any other economic or consequential loss arising from or connected with this event, whether due to accident, mishap or otherwise.**